The mobile app landscape has snowballed across all business verticals in the last two decades. These mobile apps have become part of our daily life because of their best usability by billions of mobile users. However, every mobile app you use that function properly and fulfills all your needs require mobile app testing out-of-the-box strategy. The aim of testing mobile apps is to identify the issues and prevent your mobile app from them. This way, the app can fulfill business goals and user expectations. On-demand delivery solution companies use require such testing tools to optimize the basic functionality of on-demand delivery apps.
The app testing is carried out before deployment comprises several testing strategies. However, since QA is costlier than the development process, the practical solution is to automate testing tools for mobile apps, guaranteeing organizations to manage testing on a tight budget. Let’s discuss some powerful automation testing tools that help throughout the deployment journey.
TestComplete is an automated UI testing tool that allows to build, maintain and execute UI tests for mobile apps, desktop, and web. Moreover, it permits testing both hybrid and native mobile apps. TestComplete is a flexible and simple tool that runs tests on real devices, emulators, or virtual machines.
- It can perform testing on many mobile platforms.
- It supports JS, Python, Jscript, C#, C++, and several other languages.
- This tool can be easily integrated with CD/CI tools, including Git, Jira, and Jenkins.
- It fully supports keyword-driven tests generation.
- This tool allows writing tests manually in Code Editor.
Robotium is an open-source Android automation testing framework that gets used for testing both native and hybrid apps. It offers easy-to-write robust automation test scripts for Android apps. In addition, this tool helps automation testers to write user and system acceptance, ad functional test cases.
- It offers simple test scripts.
- Support Android apps only.
- It’s possible to automate pre-installed apps.
- Faster test automation.
It offers mobile and IoT continuous automated testing. It can easily automate Functional, Visual, and compatibility tests with an Ai-driven scriptless approach and even with your favorite script-based and open-source tools. This tool ensures you a comprehensive quality while deploying the software product.
- Visual Validation and UX testing
- Offers seamless CI/CD integration
- Help you in performance testing
- Scriptless automation.
- Smart app directory
- Faster testing within minutes
TestArchitect is automation software that offers a codeless automation testing tool that focuses on scaling up test automation coverage and productivity by upgrading keyword-driven testing. It helps you manage your complex and challenging automation. In addition, it helps you seamlessly integrate into continuous testing and continuous quality assessment using QA management tools.
- It offers automation for Web, Web Services, Desktop, and more
- Low maintenance cost
- Offer high Automation coverage.
- Offer Image-based, data and data-base, web and web services testing.
It’s an open-source test automation framework that permits testers to develop UI for native, mobile web, and hybrid apps. It is usable for iOS and Android mobile Platforms and offers code usability across iOS and Android test sites. Appium aims to automate any mobile app exceeding language and specific test framework barriers by harnessing access to back-end APIs and DBs from the test code.
- Offer easy setup process
- Use for native, hybrid, and mobile web apps.
6. Ranorex Studio
It is a windows GUI test automation tool that provides testing for desktop, web, and mobile apps. It can record and playback. Its interface offers an automated User Interface by recording UI actions. However, It uses standard programming languages such as C# and VB.NET because it doesn’t own a scripting language to automate an application.
- It has cross-browser testing features.
- Low code-based testing can utilize this framework.
- It is simple and easy to learn.
- Offer codeless test creation.
- Support Android and iOS-based apps.
It is one of the best app testing automation tools in the industry that supports iOS, Android, windows mobile phone apps. Many on-demand delivery app development companies use this testing as this framework offers libraries for Java, C#, Python, and Perl to develop automation scripts. However, a plugin is required for parallel execution.
- Support image and object-based recognition.
- The single script can be used among different OS with a few changes.
- It supports Windows, Android iOS-based applications.
Mobile app testing automation is a challenging task. However, effective automation testing of the application can help you deploy an error-free, robust and high-functioning app in the market.